Free coffee every day. Come work with us!
Ritual baristas create the experiences that open people's eyes to just how good coffee can be. They connect people to our coffee and to our producers through outstanding service and exacting beverage preparation. Our baristas get to work with dozens of fresh coffees throughout the year that are among the world's best. They are expected to train continually to improve their skills. Baristas at Ritual are nice, work hard, and know how to have fun.
There is always opportunity for growth, as all jobs are posted within Ritual before we seek candidates from the outside.
- Provide excellent customer service in an environment that requires hustle and hyper-awareness of surroundings
- Be striving to exceed Ritual's standards for exceptional coffee beverage preparation
- Talk about all offerings including drinks, beans, and brew equipment
- Be proactive within the coffee bar team to anticipate needs, prevent problems, and maintain smooth operations
- Adhere to all common sense and written policies including but not limited to: cash handling, cafe operations, and scheduling
- Love of coffee
- Enthusiasm to learn
- Stellar communication skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- Ability to keep calm in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented approach to preparing coffee while maintaining ability to multi-task
- Minimum of 1 year experience in coffee
- Ability to attend sessions at our training lab in SoMa
- Ability to commit to a minimum of 3 shifts per week
- Possession of a current Food Handler's Card
Ritual offers a competitive wage, and a complete benefits package, including medical insurance, dental insurance, commuter benefits, sick pay, and 401k plan.
Please submit a resume in person, or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org