Ritual is growing. We are looking for a creative, fastidious designer with a mind for analytics who can help us present our brand in a way that is consistent with the quality of our coffee. The Marketing Specialist will be working with the Director of Marketing and Communications to create and implement fresh, exciting visual collateral across the retail, wholesale, and e-commerce sales channels.
This is a new full time, salaried position reporting to the Director of Operations at our Roastery and Headquarters in SOMA.
● All print and digital marketing materials are beautifully-designed, accurate, timely, and on brand
● Ritual’s social media helps build the Ritual brand, educate consumers, and contributes to economic growth
● Ritual’s brand identity is consistent with the Brand Book guidelines
● Collaborate with the rest of the marketing team and other departments on sales initiatives, promotions, product releases, e-commerce, and in-cafe events to position Ritual as one of the best coffee companies in the world
● Skilled and experienced graphic designer
● Experience with social media
● Mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite
● Outstanding communication and organizational skills
● Keen understanding of marketing goals for a premium brand
● Proficiency with Google Drive, spreadsheets and proficiency with the use of technology
● Experience working with outside vendors, illustrators, artists, printers, photographers etc.
● Direct experience with photography, especially product or lifestyle
● Experience with Google Analytics
● Experience being a part of a successful e-commerce program
Ritual Coffee strongly believes in investing in our people and our culture. We offer great benefits including subsidized medical insurance, dental insurance, commuter benefits, matching 401k and a generous paid time off policy.
We’ve got 10 questions for you. Just fill out this form: