Coffee Route Sales Specialist
The Route Sales Specialist/Delivery Driver position will work directly with the Production Manager and Wholesale Team. This position is primarily based around a daily (M-F) delivery schedule. In addition to daily deliveries, there will be work to be completed inside the roastery, i.e. dosing out tea/chocolate, helping pack coffee, possible other side tasks if time allows in the day. This is a full-time position.
The daily delivery job will include delivering roasted coffee to our wholesale and retail accounts, unloading and stocking product as needed, maintaining great communication with accounts, increasing sales in current accounts, organizing sales leads and communicating to Sales Manager for follow up, ensuring our brand is well represented, achieving monthly distribution goals, and weekly/monthly maintenance of the delivery vehicles.
There will be occasional changes in the delivery schedule, i.e. making a green coffee pickup, swapping delivery routes with other delivery drivers, starting deliveries later/earlier to suit the needs of our accounts, assisting in transferring product from one Ritual location to another, etc.
This position includes, but is not limited to:
- - Acting as the main point of contact between our customers and our company
- - Delivering Tues-Fri to San Francisco, Oakland, Berkeley, and surrounding East bay areas, parts of the Peninsula and San Jose.
- - Collecting money and filing all completed invoices upon returning from deliveries. Putting away any bins or boxes that came back from delivering.
- - Relaying any important customer/account information to Production Manager and/or department lead(s) affected.
- - Operating vehicles in a safe and responsible manner.
◼Clean driving record
◼ Valid DL and Insurance
◼ Excellent time management
◼ Knowledge of San Francisco and East Bay streets a plus
◼ Able to lift 50 lbs
◼ Ability to take direction and change daily routine if needed crucial
◼Attention to detail and multitasking
◼Capable of working in an independent,
◼Willingness to work as part of a team with all departments
◼Obsession with Customer Service and Satisfaction
◼Willingness and ability to learn
◼ Dependable attendance history
◼A passion for small business and quality products
◼Thorough knowledge of the specialty coffee industry a plus
◼ Strong organizational skills
◼ Fluency in QuickBooks Pro and the Microsoft Office Suite a plus
Monday - Friday and some weekends as needed.
To Apply: Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Only resumes with complete cover letters will be considered.